Welcome to PINS!
The Peanut Information Network System (PINS) was a USAID Peanut Collaborative Research Support Program funded project from 2007-2012. PINS is a Web-based system to distribute information on peanut organizations, peanut related publications and training materials. PINS also provides information on world-wide peanut producer, processor and consumer values, peanut meetings and workshops, and other related news and useful links.
Contribute to PINS
Contribute information to PINS! Contact us to submit an article for this site at email@example.com
New to PINS
News concerning all aspects of peanuts is posted here. Looking for a past addition? Check out the news archives.
- 8/30/2016:"Heavy Rains Threaten to Reduce Peanut Production in Argentina" Posted in News.
- 8/30/2016:"Peanut industry goes after millennials, rallies behind its sustainability" Posted in News.
- 8/30/2016:"Hearing set in ConAgra case about peanut butter outbreak" Posted in News.
- 8/30/2016:"UNC researchers home in on promising treatment for peanut allergy" Posted in News.
- 7/22/2016:"APRES meeting draws 'who's who' of peanut experts" Posted in News.
- 7/22/2016:"Don't We Want To Grow More Peanuts" Posted in News.
- 7/22/2016:"New Gene Therapy Protects Against Peanut Allergy" Posted in News.
7/22/2016:"Promoting good gut bacteria may protect against peanut allergy" Posted in News.
Can't find the direct link to a website change made in the past? Check the site addition archive.
Click here to go to the archive page.